During these extraordinary times, I wanted to personally reach out to you to let you know that Towa Software, Inc., is fully operational and dedicated to providing a seamless support experience to you, our valued customers. We are witnessing an historic global event that will affect us all both personally and professionally. Personally, I wish you, your families and loved ones good health and safety.
Professionally, I want to take a moment to reassure you that the safety of our clients is a top priority. Over the past 19 years, Towa has weathered many storms by maintaining a strong focus on doing what’s best for its customers, partners and its own employees.
From the very start of the spread of COVID-19, Towa has ensured we were fully equipped to respond to customers’ needs, keeping their business running smoothly and their data secure.
Towa will also continue to pro-actively work with all clients to help their teams working remotely. For clients who are challenged with a non-remote solution, we have developed quicker and easier ways for users to connect back to the office. For our Agile Remote Teams, we are ready to assist with any support needed. Your employees’ health and safety is important to us; should you require an in-person visit from one of our Towa technicians, please rest assured that our technicians will maintain the two-metre social distancing mandate during any visits, and use antiviral disinfectant wipes to clean all surfaces with which they come in contact.
As Abraham Lincoln once said: “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” At Towa, we are creating new systems to help you, our valued clients, to work efficiently through these difficult times, and into the future.
If you would like more information about how to implement a Agile Remote Teams strategy, have questions or require any assistance, please feel free to contact me, or any member of our management team:
- Juan Oscar Saldaña, Director of Operations, email@example.com
- Inaki Hernaiz, VP of Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerardo Angel Lopez, Human Resources and Culture, email@example.com
Wishing you good health.
Carlos Mendoza – CEO, Towa Software, firstname.lastname@example.org
Towa Software : COVID-19 FAQ
The following FAQ provides details about the steps that Towa has implemented in response to COVID-19, focusing both on safety and maintaining business continuity. News and guidelines around COVID-19 are constantly evolving. We’re continuing to monitor international, national, and local guidelines on this topic, and we’ll communicate to you as warranted regarding any updates to our policies and business operations. If you have questions that aren’t answered in the FAQ, please contact email@example.com
Employee Safety and Travel:
Q. COVID-19 Status:
- News and guidelines around Coronavirus (COVID-19) are constantly evolving. We are continuing to monitor international, national, and local guidelines on this topic. As those guidelines change, we will update our policies and guidelines accordingly.
Q. Are Towa’s physical office locations still open at this time?
- Towa has pre-existing processes and procedures in place to maintain business continuity during times in which working in our physical office locations is not possible.
- Towa is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 worldwide, and following the safety guidelines implemented by international, national, and local government health agencies. As such, employees who are based in our offices in San Antonio, Texas, Mexico City and Monterrey are currently still onsite as required. As conditions change, employees may also be asked to work remotely.
Q. How do I contact employees who typically work from impacted offices?
- Towa was well prepared for an incident that might require employees to work remotely. Please continue using all the standard forms of communications with Towa employees and offices — all calls that come into the normal Towa phone lines will still be answered, emails will receive responses, and shipments will continue to be received and sent.
Q: Are Towa employees allowed to travel at this time?
- In general, the Towa travel policy will mirror the travel recommendations published by the CDC, who defines travel warnings based on risk levels. We recommend you review these guidelines regularly: CDC Travel.
Q: What are Towa’s travel guidelines?
- As a result of the CDC travel guidelines, Towa’s current travel policy is as follows:
- No business travel outside of the local City will be permitted.
- Social distancing means remaining out of:
- Public places where close contact with others may occur, such as shopping centers, movie theaters, and stadiums.
- Workplaces—unless the person works in an office space that allows distancing from others.
- Schools and other classroom settings.
- Local public transportation, such as on a bus, subway, taxi, ride share, plane, or ship.
- Travel in/out of Level 1 or other impacted countries is discouraged and requires authorization from Towa’s management team. Towa encourages the use of virtual collaboration technology.
- Please note that if you have a scheduled on-site with am Towa Technician, and you are not comfortable hosting them, please let us know and we’ll modify plans as needed.
- For all other travel, we strongly recommend employees consult and follow local guidelines, and practice good hygiene habits…as always.
Q: How long will the Towa’s office closure and travel guidelines be in place?
- At this point we are monitoring news sources closely and will continue to provide updates as changes occur that would change any of our operations and guidelines.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY DETAILS:
Q: What is Towa doing to ensure business continuity as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop?
- The management team at Towa is tracking the development COVID-19 daily, as well as acting upon the potential short- and long-term impact of this to our customers and employees. The health and well-being of our community is our top priority, as well as continuing to deliver upon our commitments to customers. As such, steps have already been taken to maintain business continuity throughout all functions of the organization, and given the fluid nature of this situation, our management team is in daily communications about how to best manage to maintain normal operations.
Q: Will Towa’s Cloud services be impacted?
- No, Cloud services (Agile Remote Teans, Software Factory and Projects) are operated out of Azure and are not impacted by COVID-19. Towa’s service operations and engineering teams remain at 100% capacity and are not encumbered by the COVID-19 remote work policy we have established.
Q: Is Customer Support interrupted by this?
- There has been no interruption of Customer Support, and the team continues to be fully operational. The team has a work-from-home/business continuity response plan for instances such as this. With the exception of an occasional dog bark or a child’s squeak-toy in the background, customers and partners calling Support will not notice any difference in service and support.
Q: Is Towa’s Sales team still working?
- The Towa order administration team is fully operational with all personnel providing 100% coverage for all accounts and order processing.
- Please contact them as you normally would during their standard hours of business operations.