Significant experience in state of the art MS Azure-related complete solutions on diverse operating systems utilizing different languages and databases (multi-tenant) for multiple environments (Development, QA, Staging, Operations). Includes administration services associated to the platform. We also have important experience under the GAE (Google) Environment with one of our biggest clients (bank).
Regarding troubleshooting, optimization and performance tuning, we have participated in specific projects related with Optimization and Performance of Stored Procedures for a consumer-banking client.
Oracle and SQL Server under Windows, MySQL under Linux and DB2 under mainframe environments are the main DBMS we develop in our projects. Specifically in Oracle we have plenty experience in versions 9i to 11g using SQL, SPs, PL/SQL and Transact-SQL.
Regarding QA, our TSP/PSP commitment has transformed our QA approach to an intensive error-correction cycle activity to a certification of conformance. Nonetheless, we actually use tools (JMeter). For automated testing, we use QAComplete Resources to test Non-Functional requirements and load testing, as well as intelligent test agents and to support continuous integration. As part of PSP methodology the creation and execution of Test Cases is an individual responsibility of each participant in the development process, as well as in the TSP team effort. As a standalone QA function, we can provide estimations of the Level of Effort, based in PSP metrics or in conventional ones like Function Points.
Application Lifecycle Centers
- Towa focus exclusively on financing, set-up and operation of NearShore Application Lifecycle Centers to serve the US market.
- Towa is a well-funded company uniquely positioned with an established network in Mexican Government and Academia to complement US Corporations in settling NearShore ALCs in Mexico.
- Application Lifecycle Management is supported by TSP-PSP methodology; developed by Carnegie Mellon University, which some authors refer as CMM level 6.
- Our services include the development of new applications, application support and maintenance, including legacy development, packaged application implementation, e-business enablement/integration, testing and QA.
- Towa can provide IT organizations the promise of significant cost saving (as high as 70%) due to the lower cost of knowledge-based labor in Mexico.
Specially designed and built to better fit specific Client’s requirements enabling its methodology, standards, tools and processes, services are focused on the development, maintenance, and management of software applications, in a highly efficient and cost effective manner.
- Track record and financial stability
- Clear language and client support standards
- A comprehensive services portfolio
- Hiring and guidance of NearShore ALC management team.
- Financial, Human Resources and Management Processes and Tools to create a world-class NearShore ALC facility
- Quality standards (CMM, Six Sigma, ISO)
Application Lifecycle Services
- Application support and administrative services for application and database operations.
- Application maintenance services for the implementation of enhancements, upgrades and patches.
- Application development services for new applications and features, for existing or new business needs.
- Application transformation services which include Legacy Modernization and re-plataforming of applications.
- Testing services include the resourcing to facilitate both manual and automated testing.
- Training services addresses training the user and for the Technical Support personnel that stand behind the Application.
In addition to the Sigma Tao and Microsoft Dynamics Development Centers experiences, we currently have an onsite/on shore development Center for Avalon Solution Group and BBVA (an International Bank) that function as an extension of its internal development process, where we receive requirements from its design workshops to develop and test.
Towa has several training programs, Engineering Warrior Training Program (This training includes logic abstraction of problems, practices on PSP / TSP and technical training on different technologies such as: Cobol, C#, Java, .NET, PHP, among others). TISAP (Engineering Techniques Applied to Programming, logical abstraction of problems).
Learning Circles (Groups for diverse technical reviews).
Learning Circles TSP / PSP (Introduction to the TSP/PSP concepts).
TOWA’s offering includes a SAP innovation solutions for any kind of industry and business areas:
SAP Business Suite
- Functional consulting in the SAP ERP Modules: Financial, Logistics, Human Capital.
- Technical consulting in the Basis component and the Business Warehouse solution.
- ABAP Software Factory for the Business Suite and Business Warehouse platforms.
- All the SAP Business Suite solutions, now running on the HANA platform (In-memory computing) optimizing the business procesess, the simplification of the collaborative modules and gaining agile visualization in real time, both type of information operative and analytical. ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM in only one system.
- Extention of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- Any kind of data: social, text, geo, graph processing.
- Business Intelligence – Our Business Intelligence products empower your people with easy access they need to make faster and more informed decisions. Our BI solutions provide one integrated suite for all insights and help people to better understand data. The products make is simpler to combine data from multiple sources, visualize it, analyze trends and share graphics and data stories. All of this on premise, in the cloud or on the web.
- Predictive Analytics – Our Predictive Analytics solutions uncover trends and patterns from your available data to gain unprecedented insight into your business. You can put predictive analytics into the hands of business users as well as data scientists with automated predictive modeling and build models in minutes or hours.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance – These solutions help companies to gain insights about their risks and then to use that risk information to make better decisions. Companies can leverage monitoring results to optimize processes; set and communicate risk appetite; monitor to find differences between actual outcomes and what is desired, required and mandated; and monitor risk levels.
- Enterprise Performance Management – With enterprise EPM solutions from SAP, you can execute better on your strategy through increased organizational alignment, agile planning and analysis, optimized profitability, and a more efficient and compliant close to disclose. The result ? A better top and bottom line.
- Internet based applications for buying, selling and cash management between buyers and sellers B2B. With the world biggest business network with more than 2 millions of companies doing transactions through more than 5 millions of users.
- Connectivity simplification, dramatically improves efficiency of the procesess and enables the visibility and tracking of the status of the purchase orders, deliveries, invoices, payments and other business transactions.
- Take advantage of the Ariba Network power for BTB commerce as easy as personal commerce.
- With automated processing capabilities to replace manual processes of invoicing using a solution based on business rules.
- Unified view of account payable activities, with clear visibility of the purchase orders and vendor payments.
- Optimized proccessing vendor invoices, cash flow management and supplier relationship.
- Towa has multiple software development experience in many industries, including, Banking, Financial & Trading Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Higher Education and Utilities.
- In Towa, our main experience (given a significant number of projects, our own methodologies and corporate practices developed) focuses in the Java and .Net environments, working with Oracle and SQL Server DBMS developing/maintaining web / desktop applications. Under these technologies we have a portfolio of methodologies, processes, standards, practices, and automated tools developed or customized.
- Also, Towa has many years of experience working with Mainframe environments for banking companies (Local and Global) under COBOL, CICS, and DB2 technologies. These kinds of projects are very big and have provided the opportunity to demonstrate the extraordinary value of our processes and methodologies.
- As stated before Towa also has experience creating an offshore development center for Microsoft Dynamics Products (CRM, NAV, AX) for a big integrator company based in Europe. The services provided were CRM integration & localization, CRM/ERP Functional and Technical configuration and development of software add-ins.
- Towa has lead projects in Business Intelligence and Analytics fields using Informatica Power Center and IBM Datastage tools.
Currently, Towa participate in development projects involving Adobe Cold fusion development platform.
- Towa also have experience with mobile technologies, developing solutions for international clients under iOS and Android platforms.
- Last year we included a BPM practice to our market offering with success; which has enabled us to integrate our IT experience to the modeling of Business Processes in order to identify opportunity areas and define Requirements.